Thursday, June 3, 2010

First trip of the summer!

We are back from Costa Mesa and fortunately we were able to squeeze in some fun while there. We took Andrew to The Rainforest Cafe at the mall across from our hotel. It was his first time there and he was in awe when the animals "came to life".










Bob took a bunch of us out to dinner on Sunday night after a visit to the beach at Corona Del Mar. Andrew, Bob, Lillian, Rick, Erin, Jamie, Carol, and I went to the beach and then met up with Sam and Ty at Romeo Cacino in Laguna Beach. I had never been to this part of California before and it was just so beautiful. I had ravioli (my favorite), Andrew had lasagna (his favorite), and Bob had...I have no idea, but I tasted it and it wasn't as good as my ravioli! Here are some pictures of the gang at the beach and at dinner:





















:



We are leaving right now to meet Janet and her family in Tombstone.






1 comment:

  1. Your blog is my new favorite blog to read. I'm so glad you are happy, getting to travel, loving life. You were my very first friend in Alabama, Jennifer & I will always be grateful for you!!

    ReplyDelete