Friday, May 28, 2010

A Little Quiet Time

Just got to Costa Mesa, California. The ride was long and once we hit Palm Springs the traffic was thick. We are staying at the Wyndham Orange County. The room is very "trendy" with black furniture and metal accents. I know I'm in LA but I really do question the "coziness factor" of metal furniture; we would never dream of such in the South!! :) We have a view of the courtyard with a huge water fountain. I checked the website for the hotel on the drive over and saw a notice that said the hotel is being renovated. Anyone who knows about Bob's house and our remodel (which has been going on since August) knows that the irony of this did not go unnoticed. But, overall, the hotel renovation has not caused any major problems so far and our room appears to be one that has all ready undergone completion.
So, tonight, I am going to wash my face, brush my teeth and do something I haven't done in a long time: snuggle up in bed with the newspaper, bob, and the television (ok, we won't actually put the tv in bed) and veg out. Andrew went to get frozen yogurt with a bunch of girls so I am going to enjoy the quiet!

No comments:

Post a Comment