Friday, May 28, 2010

Summer time!

Today begins the first day of our summer travels. We leave in approximately two hours to head to Orange County, California. We have a basketball tournament and lots of free time to hang out. Looking at the calendar, it seems that my summer is going to be a roller coaster of trips and work, with only a week of downtime. I'm excited about the travels, which includes my first out-of-country trip.
I don't know when I'll ever have time to unpack, or even finish moving. But I plan to enjoy every little thing that comes my way and to forgive myself for not finishing things that don't get finished.
And I'm going to blog about it the entire time. :)

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for posting! I need to be reminded, as summer starts to get busy and I look at the floor that needs vacuuming and the laundry needing folding, to enjoy each moment!

    Happy Summer!

    ReplyDelete