Sunday, November 15, 2009

This weekend, Andrew and I headed down to Phoenix to spend time with Bob. We usually do this every weekend. Bob used to come up to Prescott quite often but with winter approaching, I prefer to spend time in Phoenix, where the weather is warmer and the castle is cozier. :)

I'm still recovering from my bike accident last weekend, and Bob is recovering from a surgical procedure so we had a pretty relaxing weekend. However, we did wake up at 4:30 Saturday morning for a fundraiser yardsale with the Arizona Thunder.

Bob has been coaching with the Arizona Thunder Girls' Basketball Club for about 8 years. This year, he and I will be coaching a team together. I am so excited about it. He and I actually met two years ago, coaching against each other for high school junior varsity. He and I both had great teams. I lost two games that season...they were both to him :(

So, this year we will put our basketball brains together and hopefully win some tournaments. We have tournaments scheduled for Chicago and San Diego and I think we are choosing between the northwest area and Memphis for another tournament. This is really going to be fun and I am looking forward to us coaching together. We work so well together and enjoy each other's company so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment