Thursday, December 24, 2009

The Actual Baking Day :-)

So, I'm baking again today. I have found that Bob's Red Mill Gluten-Free Chocolate Chip Cookies are not that good. So, one of my dear students told me about another brand. I went to Fry's last night and bought the brand she suggested and they are GOOD!!! Oh my gosh, I'm gonna buy another bag today and make more. My Rice Krispy treats have also turned out well and the chocolate-covered peanuts look yummy.
Although I have 4 kids over here in my lowly 900 square foot apartment, they are keeping out of my way...and they serve as great testers for my goodies. I'm going to give the Bob's Red Mill cookies to them as Christmas presents. As Mark, a new blogging friend, said, "Don't throw the burned cookies away, give them to your not so good friends-waste not, want not." So, thanks for the tip Mark. :)
I am really glad that today is much better for me. I was in a funk all day yesterday and I was not productive at all. However, Andrew made lunch for his friends yesterday and I am so proud of him. We really had nothing to eat but he mixed some ingredients and fed the masses. I'll post pictures and tell you all about it later today. But, for now...back to the kitchen!

No comments:

Post a Comment