Wednesday, December 9, 2009

"Playing" Adult?

I finally got a picture of me and Bob at the Christmas party. I look at the picture and see myself looking like an adult! It's crazy how I still feel like a kid most of the time. And, if anyone knew the immature thoughts that ran rampant through my brain I would certainly be locked up! I wonder if other people feel that way. Do other people feel like they are "playing" adult, yet still feel childish on the inside? I feel that way quite often. But, here's the picture:


I've been feeeling kinda down all night. I have cramps and it's cold and I got into a brief internal bout with self-pity. But, I'm feeling better now and I am going to go work out and play basketball at the gym. Triathlon season is right around the corner and I am hoping to complete one or two Olympic distance tris this year. So, I need to take every opportunity to increase my cardio health. Maybe I'll write more later tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment