Wednesday, December 2, 2009

My Christmas List

Ok, I've decided to take the plunge and post my "Christmas Wish List". Here goes:

6 months of maid service
scarves
black, brown socks (i have NONE!!)
merrill walking/hiking shoes
harry potter dvd set
harry potter hardback book set
manicure/pedicure
ice scraper for my car
2 pair of winter gloves- functional ones and stylish ones
deep tissue massage
undies
initial coffee mugs from anthropologie
mid-calf black uggs
gift cert for clothes from rei
blush, mascara, lipstick, eye shadow from sephora
dooney & bourke plain brown & black leather purses (no designs!)
car detailing

Well, I guess that's all for now; gosh I didn't even think I really wanted anything until I started making this list! I am mostly excited about what I have gotten everyone else. I will share it all after Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment