Tuesday, December 22, 2009

A busy morning already!

The last time I looked at the clock before falling asleep, it was 3:59 am. When I awoke and looked again, it was 7:30am. I made some coffee and tuned in to The Morning Show. Not soon after, Andrew bounded out of bed and into the living room. He took his shower first so that we could begin tackling the day, but his shower was interrupted before he could finish due to his recurring stomach problem.
Since October, he has had bouts with some type of stomach bug. It lasts about three days and he has had five or six episodes since its onset. I decided to take him to the doctor. So, the appointment the gave me was only 30 minutes away so I quickly put on mascara, clothes that would keep me warm, and we headed to the doctor's office. The doctor sent Andrew for blood tests, and yours truly gets to collect a stool sample at my earliest convenience. Dear Lord!
We are home now. Andrew is feeling better, I need a shower, and it is snowing outside. I'm going to get in a good rest before heading to the store to buy the ingredients for our holiday cookies and candy.
I'm sure I'll have more to post tonight.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Jen. So good to see you blogging. Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for reading my blog, Glen. I hope you continue! Have a Merry Christmas, my friend.

    ReplyDelete