Thursday, December 10, 2009

Hello! I have had quite a day. Despite being plagued with the negative neuroses brought on every month just by simply being a woman, I have made it through the day without saying anything hurtful that warrants an apology from me. Being able to keep my mouth shut and my negative comments to myself is always difficult during this time. To deal with it, I did something I rarely do: I went to my mom for help. She was so great at helping me pull out of the funk. I don't even really know what she said but after talking to her for about 30 minutes, I started feeling better.

Andrew has cubscouts in a little while. I am so proud of him for working hard in scouting. His pack leader praised him for having a lot of intensity. After that, we are going to have a relaxing night of watching tv. I am probably going straight to hell for letting my 8-year-old watch "Parks & Rec" and "The Office". But, we enjoy that time together and we have some good laughs in the process. I'm heading out right after school tomorrow to go to Phoenix to see Bob so I probably won't get a chance to blog until Sunday or Monday. I'll write more then!

No comments:

Post a Comment